I'm in London.
Sarf London to be precise: Earlsfield. It's where all the white South Africans now live.
Things we've done:
- always fantastic, especially when you're hungry and in need of a few free samples.
Hannah & Daniel:
- we see them every chance we get, with good reason. Baked camembert was a bonus.
- the lovely Joshua Jost managed to wangle us seats to see Hair at the Gielgud 🙂
Dee & Hye-Young:
- so much encouragement squeezed into two people. And Jaimie is GORGEOUS.
- England through, USA through; France and Italy out!!
Maria buzzed off to Edinburgh yesterday, leaving me to sweat it out in solitude for a couple of days. This afternoon I went for a big long walk (about 7 miles – 2 and a half hours) over Wandsworth Bridge, along to Putney Bridge and then back to Earlsfield. I celebrated with a cracking all-day breakfast for £3.80 – enough for two meals. You don't get many greasy spoon cafes as good as that one.