1. The Eyes – they were the first thing that grabbed me, and still do.
2. Brain – from theology of glory to football stats.
3. The Goofy Dancing – not that she can't dance properly, but the goofy stuff kills me.
4. Massage Skills – she knows what my neck and shoulders need!
5. Perfectionism – aka 'inability to put up with crap'.
6. Love of Animals – from calves to bunnies to crustacea in rock pools, but especially Buster.
7. The Family #1 – Gary, Stephanie, Paul & Nick.
8. Being Silly Together – dancing in the car, dancing in the kitchen, dancing at a ceilidh …
9. Americanity – giving me a chance to experience, know, and love the US.
10. Entrepreneurialism – she don't want no job working for the Man …
11. Tastes and Preferences – see above [Berba + Glee + Single Ladies + Twilight = ?]
12. Musicalness – playing and singing together, in our lounge especially.
13. Grace – have you seen Maria dance/lead an exercise class/do some stretches?
14. Beer – for her, it's strong ale, porter, or nothing. What a find!
15. Football – verging on idolatry? Ha.
16. Being Lebanese – best flag in the world? possibly. Most loving people? I should think so.
17. Making up for my weaknesses – the list is long and the gratefulness immense.
18. The Hair – is BEAUTIFUL. Short, long, straight, curly: all of them.
19. Voice – I got to know Maria via phone/Skype; I fell for her voice completely …
20. Making Stuff – pottery, silversmithing, knitting, woodwork and many more to follow.
21. The Family #2 – all around the flipping world, from Sitty to Mary Kassis via Najib and Tony.
22. Sun Worship – well, someone had to introduce me to vitamin D, didn't they?
23. Style – Maria makes clothes look good.
24. Cooking – SILKZ.
25. Quality Time – how do we spend so much time together and not get bored or annoyed?
26. Dimitar Berbatov – it's kind of an extra-marital affair we are both involved in 🙂